PLEASE. PRAYERS. PRAYERS. PRAYERS.
I'm loving 2013. I'm going to be a mother of the bride and possibly a grandma. Life doesn't get much better.
Here is what I know so far:
1. There is one other couple interested in adopting who live in Arizona;
2. The baby is a complete healthy little girl;
3. The family is requesting an open adoption;
4. Open adoption is not a problem with Q and Erin. It will involved letters, pictures, and a visit whenever they come west which most likely will be at least once a year.
5. Erin and Quanah have chosen a name already. She will be named Gianna Nicole (names for St. Gianna Baretta and St. Nicholas).
6. No question about it that Don and I will be going to Reno for the birth if Erin and Quanah are blessed to be the parents of this child.
Life is Good. No doubt about it.